Social Fixer Support
When requesting support in any forum, it's always helpful to follow a few guidelines:
- Be clear and concise. Explain exactly what you did, what you expected to happen, and what happened instead.
- State your browser and version (see above)
- State the version of Social Fixer being used (see above)
- List any other extensions or software you use that might contribute to the problem.
Support is handled by a group of helpful volunteers, as well as the user community. Please be kind and courteous when interacting with those who could help you.
If you are using a beta or test version, please keep questions or comments in the BETA group so other users don't get confused.
- Social Fixer BETA Testers